Here’s a quick rundown of this week’s most interesting news.
8. Justin Timberlake reveals Michael Jackson’s advice
Justin Timberlake reveals that it was the Michael Jackson who pushed him to leave boy band N’Sync and pursue a solo career.
6. Deniece Cornejo surrenders (She has huge feet)
The infamous Deniece Cornejo surrendered to the authorities early Monday this week. Along with four others, Cornejo is accused of illegally detaining actor-host Vhong Navarro in her Fort Bonifacio condo unit.
5. These headlines (PS and PDI re De Lima/pork scandal)
What’s going on, you ask? No one knows.
4. Pangilinan for Department of Agriculture?
Former Senator Francis “Kiko” Pangilinan is now the new Presidential Assistant for Food Security and Agriculture Modernization just months after he left politics to become a farmer.
2. A potential MRT alternative starts dry run
If you hate the MRT and you can’t really websling your way to work every day, the articulated bus may be here to save the day. The 19-meter bus started its dry run on Wednesday. It can seat up to 100 passengers and will make stops at Buendia, Ayala and Taft Stations and then the SM Mall of Asia rotunda before ending its run near NAIA Terminal 1.