8 Janet Napoles Answers to Classic Miss Universe Questions
The PDAF situation is very serious. So to listen to Janet Napoles‘ answers at the Senate Blue Ribbon Committee hearing and seeing everything turn into a farce can just leave us up in arms in frustration.
We have to stay vigilant but after a long day, let’s take a little breather and have a drink (or two or a lot) and note at least one positive news about another Filipina, Ariella “Ara” Arida, who is our representative to this year’s Miss Universe pageant.
How’s about we re-imagine Napoles’ answers as replies to classic Miss Universe pageant questions? (Please note: the original questions have been paraphrased for maximum meme fabulousness.)
8. What is the essence of a woman? I INVOKE MY RIGHT TO (sic) SELF-INCRIMINATE.
(Sushmita Sen, Miss Universe 1994)
7. How would you entertain a man from the moon?HINDI KAMI CLOSE MASYADO.
6. What would you do with one million dollars?TAMA LANG PO ANG INCOME KO.
5. Should speaking English be a prerequisite for Miss Universe? HINDI KO ALAM.
4. Would you change your religion to marry someone you love? WALA NAMAN PONG MGA “BAWCHER-BAWCHER.
(Shamcey Supsup, 3rd Runner Up, Miss Universe 2011)
3. Should Miss Universe continue her reign if she gets pregnant? WALA NAMAN PONG SCAM.
2. How many islands are there in the Philippines? HINDI KO PO MAALALA.
1. Why should you be the new Miss Universe? AYAW KO PO, BAKA PAGPIYESTAHAN.
(Maria Desiree “Des” Verdadero, 3rd Runner Up, Miss Universe 1984)
What do you think of these memes? Share your feelings in the Comments Section below.