8 Photos of Philippine Beaches to Feast Your Eyes On
Whenever we talk about eye candy, the first thing that pops to mind would be a hot guy or a hot girl, and how we’d ogle the aforementioned hot person until they walk up and introduce themselves to us, or slap us with a restraining order. Sure, they’re awesome to look at, but hot people tend to cause eyestrain, and that’s not what we’re looking at here.
The following Philippine beaches are awesomely pleasing and relaxing to the eyes. Imagine yourself there right now, calmly enjoying the water and the sights, and we’re sure you’d agree with us how great it is to see these picturesque beaches up close and personal—with the aforementioned hot person in tow.
Now, take a deep breath. Get ready to get back to work.
Title Image – Flickr.com-Egee
8. Caramoan, Camarines Sur – Flickr.com-Roslyn
7. Potipot Island, Zambales – Flickr.com-KC Alabanza
6. Calaguas Islands, Camarines Norte – Flickr.com-Allan Ascano
5. EL Nido, Palawan – Flickr.com-Kerolic
4. Camiguin Island, Northern Mindanao – Flickr.com-justDONQUE
3. Coron, Palawan – Flickr.com-GreenArcher04
2. Pandan Island, Occidental Mindoro – Flickr.com-Kerolic
1. Anawangin Cove, Zambales – Flickr.com-Rex Kevin Aggabao