8 Workout Mantras to Get You Moving (and Grunting and Sweating)
December is an especially challenging time to be sticking to your fitness regimen. Between traffic jams, never-ending parties, and huge piles of food available, most people find themselves either skipping their workouts altogether or just going through the motions halfheartedly.
If you feel tempted to slack off, let the mantras below serve as your fit-spiration. Print them in big, bold letters and post them on your dresser mirror, on your refrigerator, or on the door of the cabinet where you put your workout gear.
8. Progress before perfection
7. What does not challenge you will not change you
6. Commit to be fit
5. There are no shortcuts to a place worth of going
4. Anything worth doing is worth doing well
3. When the going gets tough, look for a way, not a way out
2. Work with the body you have to get the body you want
1. Start Strong Finish Strong
Want to share your mantra? Hit us up in the Comments Section!